Sunday, June 25, 2017

Posessed


Something takes over my body. Is it a person or something else entirely?

My body stands up and I scream. I speak some sort of gibberish that I can't comprehend.
He said that I said "They are coming." When he, my boyfriend Simon, asked who is coming.  I just repeated, "They are coming." His friend, who has experience with dealing with the supernatural, came over.  The friend, James, took my hands, looked into my eyes, said the word speak and let go of my hands.

The lights started to flicker and I closed my eyes. When they opened, Simon said they were red as blood. I yelled "They are here." I collapsed and the lights went out completely. Something, a child, came out of the floor. James asked who they are and what do they want. She says they need a soul to continue their lives. He then asks, "Why do they have to continue their lives? Why does a soul have to do it?"

She says the soul has power that no other organ has and that the people have unfinished business they need to complete. James asks if I will survive if I help them. She says if I behave and let my body be taken over, only then will I survive. He lets her know that the people can use my soul as long as I come back. The ghost disappears and I open my eyes. A voice says, "Changes are coming."

My body falls down and I begin to move in a strange fashion. My legs start kicking but my arms stay still. Then I stop and stay silent. I shut my eyes, move my head back and forth, then scream. My body floats to the ceiling and drops to the floor. I close my eyes again and go silent for a while. Simon tires to touch me to make sure I am still alive. He starts to cry knowing something has happened. I have no pulse, no heartbeat, I am not breathing because I am no longer there. My body is somewhere else. James walks away from the scene my body has made.

Hours later, I awaken. I look around, confused and scared. I yell out for James and he comes in with Simon. They tell me what happened and that they thought I was dead. I asked why no one did anything. Simon explained that sometimes demons temporarily kill a person but that they come back when the creatures finish with the person. Simon said that is what happened to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment